VERTEX Concrete Rebound Hammer Concrete Strength Testing NDT Equipment OEM PARTNER: VERTEX SCIENTIFIC & LAB INSTRUMENTS CO.
Used for testing the compressive strength of ordinary concrete in the range of 10 to 70 N/mm² (1’450 to 10’152 psi) in structural engineering
– IS: 13311(2)-1992 India
– ISO/DIS 8045 International
– EN 12 504-2 Europe
– ENV 206 Europe
– BS 1881, part 202 Great Britain
– DIN 1048, part 2 Germany
– ASTM C 805 USA
– NFP 18-417 France
– B 15-225 Belgium
– JGJ/ T 23-2011 China
(1) Imported high-quality springs are more fatigue-resistant, aluminum alloy spring seat snap ring assembly
(2) Adopt CNC machining center and other machine tools to refine the movement, and the rebound value is guaranteed.
(3) Silicone bracket for soft hand protection, more comfortable rebound operation.
(4) Finely grind the spherical zero-setting screws to make the rebound firing smoother and smoother.
(5) Improved pointer design, easy to adjust friction and more stable.
(6) Beautiful label and ruler are easy to read, and the hard oxidation treatment of the parts is beautiful and durable.
(7) High-precision aluminum alloy flange is not easy to be damaged, and high-precision hook is not easy to be elastically empty due to abrasion.
(8) Multiple original imported dust-proof components, cleaner movement and longer maintenance period
(9) Abrasion resistance of super-hard 6061 aluminum alloy casing, and the button is not easy to fall off by stretching process.
Standard impact energy:2.207 J
Pointer length: 20.0 ± 0. 2mm
Friction of pointer: 0.65 ± 0. 15N
Spherical radius of bouncing rod: 25±1.0mm
Elastic tension spr