Digital and laser-equiped*1 models to fit every need
The DTx40 / DTx40L*1 series features seven different models with four accuracy ratings. The four standard models include angle accuracies of 2, 5, 7 or 9 arc seconds. The L-series instruments (5, 7 or 9 arc seconds) add the convenience of coaxial, long-range, visible laser beam to make sighting exact points easier and facilitating alignment and layout application.
All models feature Sokkia’s advanced absolute encoder systems, superior optics, and field-proven automatic compensators. They also boast the industry’s highest IP66 ratings for water and dust protection. Reliable, easy-to-use, jobsite tough—choose a DTx40 / DTx40L*1 series digital theodolite for maximum productivity.
Key DTx40 / DTx40L*1 features include:
- Unsurpassed 2.5” telescope resolving power*
- Absolute encoders for maximum angle precision
- Industry’s highest water and dust protection—IP66
- 220m /660 ft long-range laser pointer (L models only)*1
- 0.4mm@10m ultra-focused beam spot (L models only)*1