VERTEX Concrete Rebound Hammer Concrete Strength Testing NDT Equipment OEM PARTNER: VERTEX SCIENTIFIC & LAB INSTRUMENTS CO.
Used for testing the compressive strength of ordinary concrete in the range of 10 to 70 N/mm² (1’450 to 10’152 psi) in structural engineering
– IS: 13311(2)-1992 India
– ISO/DIS 8045 International
– EN 12 504-2 Europe
– ENV 206 Europe
– BS 1881, part 202 Great Britain
– DIN 1048, part 2 Germany
– ASTM C 805 USA
– NFP 18-417 France
– B 15-225 Belgium
– JGJ/ T 23-2011 China
- Imported high-quality springs are more fatigue-resistant, aluminum alloy spring seat snap ring assembly
- Adopt CNC machining center and other machine tools to refine the movement, and the rebound value is guaranteed.
- Silicone bracket for soft hand protection, more comfortable rebound operation.
- Finely grind the spherical zero-setting screws to make the rebound firing smoother and smoother.
- Improved pointer design, easy to adjust friction and more stable.
- Beautiful label and ruler are easy to read, and the hard oxidation treatment of the parts is beautiful and durable.
- High-precision aluminum alloy flange is not easy to be damaged, and high-precision hook is not easy to be elastically empty due to abrasion.
- Multiple original imported dust-proof components, cleaner movement and longer maintenance period
- Abrasion resistance of super-hard 6061 aluminum alloy casing, and the button is not easy to fall off by stretching process.
- Standard impact energy:2.207 J
- Pointer length: 20.0 ± 0. 2mm
- Friction of pointer: 0.65 ± 0. 15N
- Spherical radius of bouncing rod: 25±1.0mm