Premium Digital Marshall Stability Test Apparatus Features
- The 50kN Capacity Digital Marshall Stability Test Machine is used to determine the maximum load and flow values of bituminous mixtures.
- The machine comprises of a robust and compact two-column frame with an adjustable upper crossbeam.
- The unit is a bench mounting compression frame with motor and worm gear housed within the base unit.
- It is designed to operate with a minimum of maintenance.
- The Platen rate is 50.8 mm/min also maintained under load thanks to an overpowered electric motor.
- For safety, the up and down travel of the lower platen is limited to the use of limit switches.
- Rapid adjustment of the platen is controlled using the up and down buttons on the digital readout unit.
- The machine can be hand operated by a lateral hand wheel for calibration purposes.
- The measuring system consists of a 50 kN capacity Load cell fitted to the upper cross beam to read stability values and the 25 x 0.01 mm Displacement Sensorfitted to the Breaking Head.
- The Digital Marshall Stability Test Machine is supplied complete with LCD Control Unit, 50 kN capacity Load cell, Breaking Head (Stability Mould) for Ø 4″ Marshall samples, and 25 mm Displacement Sensor.
- For Tensile Splitting Device and Indirect Tensile Test Jig for Compacted Bituminous Samples with 25×0.01 mm Analog Dial Gauge for Ø 100 mm (4”) & Ø 150 mm (6”) samples should be ordered separately.
- Automatic Marshall Stability Test Machine, 50 KN, 220-240 V 50-60 HZ
- Breaking Head (Stability Mould) 4” & 6”
- Linear Potentiometric, Displacement Transducer, 25×0.001 mm with Bracket.
- Indirect Tensile Splitting Device for Compacted Bituminous Samples 100 mm (4″) Dia.
- EN 12697-34, 12697-23, 12967-12, ASTM D1559, D5581, D 6927; AASHTO T245
The Digital Marshall Stability Test Machine is supplied complete with:
- Load cell
- Linear potentiometric displacement transducer with bracket
- Also Handwheel for manual control
- Breaking head 4Inch & 6Inch