Precision Levels for all your stringent requirements.
Leica NA2 and Leica NAK2 are two universal automatic levels that meet all the requirements of precision leveling.
Angle measurement with the NAK2
The model NAK2 has an internal glass circle that is read via a scale microscope and can be set to any value by turning the rim around the base of the instrument. Tacheometric leveling is also available with the K-version on flat terrain by combining stadia and angular measurements with height readings.
Leica’s top-class optical quality gives the NA2 & NAK2 a bright high contrast image.
- push button compensator check.
- endless horizontal drive for left and right handed users.
- coarse and fine focusing knob.
- play-free footscrews.
- optional eyepieces available.
- top-class optics.
- Standard deviation per km: 0.7mm (double-run levelling). Protection: IP53. Operating temperature: -20 °C to +50 °C. Weight: 2kg.
- Telescope – Magnifi cation: 32x. Clear objective aperture: 45mm. Shortest focusing distance: 1.6m, Multiplication factor: 100. Additive constant: 0.
- Compensator – Working range: ± 30’. Setting accuracy (stand. dev.): 0.3”. Sensitivity of circular level: 10/2mm. Graduation interval of Hz: 1 °.